This website shows the steps taken by Students of Yogi Bhajan, which demonstrate the irresponsibility of the Siri Singh Sahib Corp (SSSC) in commissioning an incompetent “investigation” into allegations against Yogi Bhajan.
- Unfair “Investigation” in May 2020
- Illegal “Investigation” in July 2020
- Mistruths from the SSSC in August 2020
- Analysis of the AOB Report in September 2020
- The Thompson Report in December 2020
- Complaints against the SSSC filed with the EPS Office in February 2021
As you go through this website consider this: What if these kinds of allegations were made against you (as a teacher, trainer or minister), and you were not told who was making the allegations and were not told what the allegations were. How could you defend yourself? As you will see, that is what the SSSC Board and the CRT did to the Siri Singh Sahib, Yogi Bhajan (“SSS”).
The AOB “investigation” of allegations against Yogi Bhajan was unfair and did not follow “Best Practices” because of the following reasons. (click on blue links below):
- No Representation of the Accused
- Anonymous Allegations
- Misrepresentation of “Best Practices”
- The Collaborative Response Team (CRT) Interfered with An Olive Branch “Independent” Investigation
- An Olive Branch (AOB) is Not Qualified to Conduct an Investigation
**Note: after this web page was created, it was found that not only was the investigation unfair, it was also illegal. Visit our illegal investigation page for details about that. Following that, since there was an unfair and illegal investigation, what followed was a Bogus Report. Finally, The Thompson Report was produced by an independent, qualified professional, which pointed out the many flaws of the AOB report.