Starting with a FAIR INVESTIGATION
- AOB did not require any proof of a person’s identity
- AOB did not require any corroboratory proof of any kind to the allegations people made to them.
- AOB did not truly investigate the allegations at all.
- AOB took everyone’s allegations as credible and true.
- AOB did not check any information provided to confirm or deny the credibility of the accuser.
- AOB did not verify whether the alleger/accuser ever even met Yogi Bhajan.
- AOB purposely did not include in its full report TO YOU (and the rest of the world), the volumes of information they had received, which seriously questioned the credibility of the claims.